Articles on this Page
- 05/18/16--13:59: _Aamir Khan, Madhuri...
- 05/29/16--09:41: _Awesome threesome! ...
- 05/31/16--13:31: _These Stills From M...
- 06/01/16--09:20: _Watch: Madhuri Reca...
- 06/09/16--14:15: _Um, Hello? Madhuri ...
- 06/14/16--15:05: _Madhuri Dixit Looks...
- 06/17/16--14:41: _Did Madhuri Just Em...
- 06/21/16--12:20: _I've accomplished w...
- 06/28/16--12:24: _These Pics Prove th...
- 06/30/16--09:45: _OMG! Madhuri Dixit ...
- 07/04/16--00:51: _Madhuri Dixit-Nene,...
- 07/05/16--01:20: _Sushant Singh Rajpu...
- 07/05/16--09:01: _These Girls Just 'R...
- 07/05/16--09:36: _Here's Why We Feel ...
- 07/08/16--05:44: _Varun or Pulkit: Wh...
- 07/10/16--09:29: _I miss my father ev...
- 07/12/16--13:16: _Madhuri-Varun's Dub...
- 07/12/16--15:10: _Chandru, He is Dhaw...
- 07/14/16--05:34: _From Madhuri to Anu...
- 07/17/16--11:57: _Tough for classical...
- 05/18/16--13:59: Aamir Khan, Madhuri and Other Celebs Attend SRK's Bash For Tim Cook!
- 05/29/16--09:41: Awesome threesome! Akshay-Jacqueline-Madhuri in one frame
- 06/09/16--14:15: Um, Hello? Madhuri Makes a Quick Call to Long Lost Pal Sanjay Dutt?
- 06/14/16--15:05: Madhuri Dixit Looks Stunning On The Sets of SYTYCD
- 06/17/16--14:41: Did Madhuri Just Embarrass a Brand She Formerly Endorsed?
- 06/21/16--12:20: I've accomplished what I had set out for: Madhuri
- 06/28/16--12:24: These Pics Prove that Madhuri is Elegance Personified
- 06/30/16--09:45: OMG! Madhuri Dixit breaks down on the sets of her TV show; Read Why!
- 07/05/16--09:36: Here's Why We Feel Madhuri is an Evergreen Beauty
- 07/08/16--05:44: Varun or Pulkit: Who Will Step In Aamir's Shoes for 'Dil' Remake?
- 07/10/16--09:29: I miss my father everyday, says Madhuri
- 07/12/16--13:16: Madhuri-Varun's Dubsmash Tribute to Devdas is Just Epic
- 07/17/16--11:57: Tough for classical dancers to adapt to other dance forms: Madhuri
The informal dinner hosted by Shah Rukh Khan in honour of Apple CEO Tim Cook at his residence 'Mannat' turned out to be a starry affair. Seen here are Aamir Khan and Madhuri Dixit heading towards SRK's mansion for the fun evening.
Also seen in the pics are Zoya Akhtar, AR Rahman, Vikram Bhatt, Azharuddin, Sania Mirza, and Farah Khan among others.
Cook is in India on his first official visit to the country.
Akshay Kumar and Jacqueline Fernandez visited the sets of the TV show So You Think You Can Dance to promote their movie Housefull 3.
Madhuri Dixit Nene who shared a picture of Akshay and Jacqueline along side her on the sets of the dance show. Madhuri posted, “R u having fun on #SYTYCD?”
Even though the graceful Madhuri Dixit has been missing from the big screen for quite some time now, the mania surrounding her just refuses to fade away. The much-loved ‘Dhak Dhak’ girl stills remains extremely popular thanks to her strong personality, bindass attitude, flawless style statement and of course that innocent smile.
If you are a fan of the much-loved Madhuri Dixit then we have some good news in store for you. During a recent interaction with her well-wishers, the vivacious beauty introduced us to the quirky side of her personality. As it so happens, a Twitter user asked her to open up about the naughtiest thing she has ever done in life.
Madhuri Dixit and Sanjay Dutt have had some history - and chemistry - once upon a time. Therefore it seems only natural that Madhuri be concerned about Sanjay Dutt's biopic and if it will portray any bits of her.
Madhuri Dixit is clicked here on the sets of her dance reality TV show So You Think You Can Dance. The dancing diva of B-town is seen sporting a lovely, yellow Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla saree.
Madhuri also shared a sneak peek from the shoot. She wrote, "At the #SYTYCD shoot. Looking forward to an exciting day. Sneak peek from today's shoot. #SYTYCD @terencehere @BoscoMartis"
Do you dig this look of Madhuri?
Madhuri Dixit is undoubtedly regarded as one of the most popular and respected actresses in the Hindi film industry at present. Fondly called the ‘Dhak Dhak’ girl she is a perennial favourite with fans and critics alike. Moreover, the star remains a source of inspiration for many courtesy her grace and beauty. Now, she is in the news for a rather surprising reason.
Recalling her struggling days in showbiz, Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit-Nene said that earlier she used to feel that she doesn't fit in the “perfect” size of heroines. But the actress now believes that she has “accomplished” the goals she had set for herself.
Even though Madhuri Dixit has been missing from the big screen for a few years now, the vivacious lady remains extremely popular amongst movie buffs thanks to her innocent smile, charming personality and friendly attitude.
Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit Nene got emotional and broke down after seeing a performance revolving around Parkinson's disease on the sets of TV show “So You Think You Can Dance 'Ab India ki Baari'” here.
With the success and accolades of Piku behind him, rumor has it that Shoojit Sircar may direct a women-centric based on three generations.
In today's modern world, it is okay for an older actress to star alongside a younger actor and not just the other way around. In recent times, Kareena Kapoor Khan was seen with a much younger Arjun Kapoor in Ki & Ka and Ranbir Kapoor is going to star opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
If you are a fan of the gorgeous Madhuri Dixit then we have some good news in store for you. A group of girls recently released a heartwarming video in which they are seen paying a heartwarming tribute to the ‘Dhak Dhak girl’.
The much-loved Madhuri Dixit was spotted yesterday as she posed for a few photographs at a noted studio. Sporting an elegant pink saree, the actress looked quite stunning and flaunted her timeless style statement to the fullest. Furthermore, her cherubic smile and relaxed body language gelled with the look, enhancing its impact in a big way.
The Madhuri Dixit-Aamir Khan starrer Dil was a highly successful film in its time.
Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit-Nene says she misses her late father Shankar Dixit everyday.
As we all know, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Devdas was released on this very day exactly 14 years back. And on this special occasion, Varun Dhawan caught up with its star Madhuri Dixit and came up with a funny dubsmash. In it, the two are seen recreating an iconic dialogue from the much-loved movie.
As we all know, Shah Rukh Khan’s Devdas was released on this day exactly 14 years back.