- RSS Channel Showcase 3477088
- RSS Channel Showcase 4959025
- RSS Channel Showcase 3042476
- RSS Channel Showcase 2549651
Articles on this Page
- 10/27/17--12:36: _Picture perfect: Ma...
- 10/31/17--09:35: _Total Dhamaal: Madh...
- 11/04/17--10:13: _Pictures: Hrithik R...
- 11/09/17--09:01: _Photo: Madhuri Dixi...
- 11/10/17--15:21: _Padmavati Controver...
- 11/12/17--14:27: _Confirmed: Madhuri ...
- 11/15/17--21:32: _Total Dhamaal: Anil...
- 11/17/17--14:38: _View Pic: Shah Rukh...
- 11/19/17--19:47: _Total Dhamaal: Rite...
- 11/23/17--11:25: _Photos: Varun Dhawa...
- 11/24/17--23:50: _Madhuri Dixit and V...
- 11/26/17--02:30: _Airport Diaries: Ma...
- 12/03/17--07:53: _Photos: Salman Khan...
- 12/04/17--11:58: _Watch: Varun Dhawan...
- 12/04/17--13:18: _Madhuri Dixit on wo...
- 12/10/17--09:33: _Photos: Kareena Kap...
- 12/11/17--07:09: _Madhuri Dixit: Deep...
- 12/12/17--21:09: _Madhuri Dixit and R...
- 12/26/17--09:13: _Virat Kohli-Anushka...
- 12/27/17--20:18: _Anil Kapoor on Madh...
- 11/04/17--10:13: Pictures: Hrithik Roshan and Madhuri Dixit Nene spotted in the city
- 11/09/17--09:01: Photo: Madhuri Dixit's captivating smile will steal your heart away
- 11/12/17--14:27: Confirmed: Madhuri Dixit and Anil Kapoor to star in Total Dhamaal
- 11/23/17--11:25: Photos: Varun Dhawan and Madhuri Dixit go out and about in the city
- 12/04/17--11:58: Watch: Varun Dhawan and Madhuri Dixit groove to Tamma Tamma
Today, Madhuri Dixit and Deepika Padukone were clicked together by the shutterbugs at the Marathi Filmfare Awards 2017. The two are rarely spotted together, but whenever they meet they share a great warmth with each other.
Today, Hrithik Roshan and Madhuri Dixit were clicked by the shutterbugs in the city. The two were all smiles as they exited from a movie theatre.
While Hrithik looked dapper in an orange tee and trousers, Madhuri looked gorgeous in a white and cream outfit. The actress was accompanied by his husband Sriram Madhav Nene.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming film, Padmavati has been mired in many controversies ever since it was announced and many political groups have targeted the film. Rajput Karni Sena members have even burned posters of the film and have threatened the makers that they will not allow the film to be released.
Madhuri Dixit and Anil Kapoor are all set to reunite on screen after 17 years with Indra Kumar’s Total Dhamaal. This will be the third installment of the Dhamaal series.
Director Indra Kumar confirmed this to a leading daily today and said, “Yes, Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit have been paired in Total Dhamaal which goes on the floors in January in Mumbai.”
There’s no denying the fact that Shah Rukh Khan is a true gentleman. He has captivated millions of hearts with his spectacular performances and chivalry.
Today, the actor shot for something special with Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Madhuri Dixit.
Today, Varun Dhawan and Madhuri Dixit were clicked by the paparazzi in the city.
Star Screen Awards saw many stars descend on the red-carpet tonight. Stars were at their fashionable best as they attended the awards ceremony. Arjun Rampal with wife Mehr, Neha Dhupia, Harshwardhan Kapoor, Tiger Shroff and many other celebs were spotted at the event.
We saw Varun Dhawan shake a leg to the iconic number Tamma Tamma in his movie Badrinath Ki Dulhania opposite Alia Bhatt. The handsome actor, along with Alia, had mentioned that they took some special coaching for this from none other than Madhuri Dixit herself. Well, recently, Varun re-did this magic along with the dancing diva herself.
Madhuri Dixit and Anil Kapoor are all set to reunite on-screen after a gap of 17 years with Indra Kumar’s Total Dhamaal. Last seen together in the 2000 film Pukar, Madhuri and Anil have given several hits films like Beta, Parinda, Tezaab, and Ram Lakhan.
Kareena Kapoor Khan is back in shape after giving birth to son, Taimur Ali Khan and is looking like a million bucks. The diva attended an awards show today and looked like a dream. Kareena was dressed in a pink gown and made heads turn on the red-carpet. Kareena posed for the media and looked super stunning.
Bollywood beauty Madhuri Dixit feels that among the current crop of actresses, Deepika Padukone -- who will next be seen in the controversial period drama "Padmavati" -- has an aura best suited for historical characters.