- RSS Channel Showcase 4339478
- RSS Channel Showcase 9139503
- RSS Channel Showcase 8689748
- RSS Channel Showcase 2374313
Articles on this Page
- 02/18/16--11:14: _This Elegant Photo ...
- 02/19/16--13:02: _Say What! Madhuri's...
- 02/20/16--14:25: _Madhuri Dixit Launc...
- 02/22/16--14:57: _Aww! Madhuri Enjoys...
- 03/05/16--16:03: _A Charming Madhuri ...
- 03/09/16--12:18: _Madhuri is Quite a ...
- 03/29/16--10:29: _Watch: An Elegant M...
- 04/10/16--12:42: _Madhuri Dixit and H...
- 04/14/16--23:04: _Ranveer Singh, Madh...
- 04/19/16--08:31: _Hrithik & Govinda A...
- 04/19/16--12:05: _Madhuri Dixit Looks...
- 04/20/16--14:12: _There Is a Bit of S...
- 04/20/16--16:32: _Madhuri Gives a Pre...
- 04/21/16--01:30: _As a couple we have...
- 04/21/16--05:16: _"I Am Not Yet Open ...
- 04/23/16--11:31: _An Excited Madhuri ...
- 05/04/16--10:45: _This vintage Madhur...
- 05/08/16--09:30: _Madhuri's musical d...
- 05/13/16--09:42: _A Vivacious Madhuri...
- 05/17/16--09:24: _Madhuri Dixit Goes ...
- 02/19/16--13:02: Say What! Madhuri's Secret Wish is To Work With Bradley Cooper!
- 02/20/16--14:25: Madhuri Dixit Launches Legend Nutan's Biography
- 02/22/16--14:57: Aww! Madhuri Enjoys Some Tender Moments With her Mom
- 03/05/16--16:03: A Charming Madhuri Dixit Launches a new Store
- 03/09/16--12:18: Madhuri is Quite a Cool Mom and Here's why
- 04/19/16--08:31: Hrithik & Govinda Are The Best Street Dancers: Madhuri Dixit
- 04/19/16--12:05: Madhuri Dixit Looks Like a Million Bucks At The Launch of 'SYTYCD'
- 04/20/16--14:12: There Is a Bit of Street Dancing In Me: Madhuri Dixit
- 04/21/16--05:16: "I Am Not Yet Open To Doing Fiction Shows On TV," says Madhuri Dixit
- 04/23/16--11:31: An Excited Madhuri Tells Us that SYTYCD is Around the Corner
- 05/08/16--09:30: Madhuri's musical day out with her Family!
- 05/13/16--09:42: A Vivacious Madhuri Gears Up to Attend Preity-Gene's Reception
- 05/17/16--09:24: Madhuri Dixit Goes 'Pink' For Her Reality Dance Show SYTYCD
In a development that is bound to make countless hearts skip a beat, the vivacious Madhuri Dixit recently took part in a photo shoot and gave her fans a big reason to rejoice. As part of the shoot, Bollywood’s resident ‘Dhak Dhak’ girl sported a traditional look complete with an elegant saree and a stylish bindi.
Madhuri Dixit has seen a lot of success as far as her acting career in Bollywood is concerned. However, would she ever foray into the glamorous world of Hollywood, like many of the current day stars including Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone?
Well, it does seem like it! In a recent Twitter chat with her fans Madhuri was asked, "If you could do a movie with one Hollywood Star, who would it be?", to which Madhuri answered, "Bradley Cooper".
Madhuri Dixit is clicked here at the biography launch of yesteryear star, the late Nutan. The yesteryear diva, who breathed her last in 1991, appeared in more than 70 films in a career that spanned four decades. Madhuri spoke about the lovely actress and how Nutan's work has always been an inspiration for her.
It is a well known fact that the tender bond between a mother and her daughter is considered to be extremely sacred and is hence held in high regard. Perhaps that is why countless hearts melted when Madhuri Dixit’s mother. Snehalata visited Bollywood’s resident ‘Dhak Dhak’ girl on the sets of Dance With Madhuri(DWM). Seeing her mother, the Aaja Nachle actress went into frenzy and spent some quality time with.
As far as fans of Hindi cinema are concerned, Madhuri Dixit is a name that needs no introduction at all. During her illustrious career the pretty lady has left a strong impact on Bollywood courtesy her elegant personality, cherubic looks and of course unmatchable style statement. Furthermore, the ‘Dhak Dhak girl’ has also won over countless fans thanks to that heartwarming smile.
In what can only be described as a heartwarming and sweet development, the vivacious Madhuri Dixit recently shared a special personal photograph with her fans, In it, the 48-year-old actress is seen spending some quality time with her son Raayan. Moreover, while sharing the photo she wished her son a happy birthday As expected, the mother-son duo is seen enjoying each other’s company. Moreover, their tender chemistry too is bound to make many hearts melt.
As far as fans of Hindi cinema are concerned, Madhuri Dixit is a name that is truly synonymous with greatness. During her highly successful career the vivacious actress has established herself as an integral part of Bollywood courtesy her elegant personality, innocent looks and of course gripping performances. Moreover, our beloved ‘Dhak Dhak girl’ has also won over countless fans thanks to that heartwarming smile.
Madhuri Dixit and hubby Sriram Nene attended the gala charity reception held as a welcome dinner for Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, on Sunday. The gala raised funds for various NGOs and saw the who's who of B-town attending it.
Madhuri Dixit today launched the dance reality show "So You Think You Can Dance 'Ab India Ki Baari’” amidst much fun and fanfare. The show, which is an Indian version of internationally acclaimed reality format “So You Think You Can Dance”, will be aired on &TV.
Madhuri Dixit is clicked here at the launch of the dance reality show "So You Think You Can Dance 'Ab India Ki Baari’”. The show, which is an Indian version of internationally acclaimed reality format “So You Think You Can Dance”, will be aired on &TV.
Madhuri Dixit-Nene, known for her graceful dance moves, says primarily she is a stage dancer but has a bit of street dancing in her as well.
"I have stage (dancing) in me, because I learned Kathak which is a stage thing, but there is a bit of street (dancing) in me also, because when you do Bollywood dancing it is an amalgamation of all styles," Madhuri said, when asked which form of dance she preferred -- stage dancing or street dancing.
Madhuri Dixit is undoubtedly one of Bollywood’s most charismatic and elegant stars of all time. Moreover, it seems that the actress has a very fine sense of humour as well. And this became amply clear when she interacted with a leading daily a short while ago. During the interaction, she was asked to name the “Madhuri of today”.
If you are a fan of the much-loved Madhuri Dixit, then we have good news in store for you. The ‘Dhak Dhak Girl’ recently shared a rather exciting photograph with on the social media. In it, she is seen posing for some photos alongside Bosco Martis and Terence Lewis.
We all know that Madhuri Dixit-Nene is our nation's sweetheart. She was last seen on silver screen in the film Gulab Gang. Madhuri Dixit was one of the few actresses who in her prime days did not hesitate in co-starring with other famous female actors; be it in Gulab Gang with Juhi Chawla or with Manisha Koirala in Lajja.
Madhuri Dixit was spotted with her husband and kids to watch Disney’s Beauty and The Beast. The family seemed in a joyous mood with Madhuri playing with her kid’s hair.
Wearing a floral shirt and jeans, Madhuri looked lovely as always. While her husband, Dr. Nene looked extremely charming. We loved how their kids were sporting similar T-shirts but in different colours.
The gorgeous Madhuri Dixit recently shared an adorable photograph with her fans. In it, she is seen alongside her hubby Sriram Nene. As expected, the ‘dhak-dhak’ girl looked absolutely stunning and exuded elegance. Moreover, while sharing the photo, the 48-year-old star stated that she was all set to attend close friend Preity Zinta’s wedding reception.
Madhuri Dixit has begun shooting for the Indian version of So You Think You Can Dance. The dance reality show will have Madhuri Dixit as a celebrity judge. Terence Lewis and Bosco Martis of Bosco-Caeser fame will be fellow judges on the dance show. The shoot of the show started today and Madhuri shared a sneak peek of her look from the sets.